On the street Pérez Galdós, found this little chapel called the Clean and Pure . This route became known as street Alcolea later be called El Santo, in honor of Fernando III. Interestingly in 1676 , the birth of Fray Manuel de Jaén , cappuccino which could be considered as a holy priest , becomes even more justified the new name of the track.
On that day in 1808, look like the Spanish troops marched at his side to reach the place where you defend the French offensive. A French general known as Dupré, would be mortally wounded during the fight when attacked with the Spanish army cuirassiers, so he would be buried in this chapel because of its proximity to the battlefield. It was a little poor, rustic, whitewashed chapel that had been built in the late fifteenth century and whose name would hint to the image of the Immaculate Conception guarding inside.
In 1947, the Tello family Rentero donate to the brotherhood of San Juan Evangelista, and in 1985 would be restored. Currently, It houses the image that makes such reference congregation besides Our Lady of Bitterness and Our Father Jesus of Judgment.