Arquitectura Religiosa

hermitage of Saint christ

This time we have a building of the eighteenth century, which once made the role of school and later to be donated by the families of Bailen, Corchado Barreda and the brotherhood of Santa Vera Cruz.


Church "La Encarnación"

Occurs its opening on November 16, 1504, by the Bishop of Jáen Don Alonso Suárez de la Fuente del Sauce, and attended from the Counts of Bailen; Don Rodrigo Ponce de León and Doña Blanca Sandoval until the last of his subjects in a day of celebration and partying by that event.


Best UK Bookis Will Hill
How to get bonus Betfair